RULES AND REGULATIONS OF www.pilawski.pl ONLINE STORE
valid from 01/01/2018.
Rules and Regulations are available free of charge on the website www.pilawski.pl, so it is possible to read it before entering into agreement. Contact with the online store www.pilawski.pl is possible by email: email@example.com, by phone: +48 666 683 192 or by mail: PILAWSKI, ul. Porcelanowa 23, 40-246 Katowice.
I. GENERAL INFORMATION
- The Operator of this online store www.pilawski.pl (The Operator) with the website www.pilawski.pl is company PILAWSKI with its seat in Katowice, ul. Porcelanowej 23, 40-246 Katowice, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 645-234-90-69, Statistical Identification Number (Regon): 241365321.
- The Operator of this online store provides distance sales of goods through the website: www.pilawski.pl
- The Operator of this online store sells only the goods available on the websites indicated in Section 2.
- All the goods are original and new.
- The provisions of these Rules and Regulations apply to Users (Clients) using the online store www.pilawski.pl available at www.pilawski.pl
- Clients commit themselves to read these Rules and Regulations as well as to obey and apply them.
- Orders may be placed by the Clients who are legal or natural persons with full or limited capacity to perform legal acts as well as organizational units without legal personality.
- The Store?s Operator processes the orders placed by the Client on the Internet, through the website: www.pilawski.pl
- Orders in www.pilawski.pl online store can be placed 7 days a week. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or another public holiday will be examined on the first working day after the day of placing the order.
- While placing the order, the Client indicates the goods ordered, specifies the form of payment and method of delivery.
- By placing the order, the Client makes an offer to purchase the ordered goods in the online store www.pilawski.pl. Placing the order means that the Client accepts all the point of these Rules and Regulations.
III. CONFIRMATION AND ORDERS PROCESSING
- Filling in and sending the order ??form?? is equal with placing the order. Information about the goods is an invitation to enter into an agreement as defined in article 71 of Civil Code. The Client, by sending to the online store Operator their order, submits a tender of entering into sales agreement of the ordered goods. Each payment made by the Client - except for the payment made while picking up the order - is a prepayment for processing the order until the moment of sending the order processing confirmation by the Operator of the online store. As a result of placing the order by the Client, the Operator of the online store sends a specification of the order made by the Client to the email address provided by the Client. The above-mentioned specification is not a confirmation of accepting the order for processing. The confirmation of accepting the order for processing will be sent to the email address provided by the Client as a statement of accepting the above-mentioned offer immediately after verifying goods availability by the Operator of the online store.
- Confirmation of all the essential elements of the order takes place after its placing throughsending the email message to the Client as a confirmation of accepting the order for processing. This is the moment when the sales agreement between the Operator of the online store and the Client is considered to be concluded.
- The orders are processed in accordance with the order they are received in, until the moment the stock of goods in the store runs low
- In case of non-availability or lack of possibility to process the order for other reasons, the Client will be informed of this fact through an e-mail message or by the phone. The Client will make a decision on the form of processing (partial processing or cancellation of the whole order) and within this scope the Operator of the online store will be exempted from the duty of processing the order.
- In case of lack of possibility to process the order paid for with a money transfer or resignation of the Client from a part of or whole order, the Store www.pilawski.pl will make a refund of the excess payment to the Client?s account within 14 days.
- The Operator of the online store does not carry the responsibility for no-delivery or delayed delivery of the ordered goods, resulting from incorrect data provided by the Client or incorrect delivery address.
- The Operator of the online store reserves the right not to send the goods in case there is a suspicion of untrue data provided by the Client or dishonest intentions of the person placing the order.
- In case of lack of the goods ordered or lack of possibility to process the Client?s order for other reasons, the Operator of the online store has the right to withdraw from the sales agreement within 21 days of the date of its conclusion. The Operator of the online store reserves the right to withdraw from the sales agreement within 14 days of the date of its conclusion in case it was concluded while faulty functioning of the IT system of the online store www.pilawski.pl, especially in case when the website www.pilawski.pl displays untrue prices or products descriptions. If payment for the goods ordered was made in advance - the Operator of the online store will refund to the Client the amount paid within 14 (fourteen) days of the day of sending the statement concerning withdrawal from the agreement.
- In case of lack of payment for the goods ordered (only in the case of choosing method of payment - ??prepayment??) after four days the Operator of the online store will send an e-mail reminding of the payment and in case of lack of payment within the next 3 days, the order will be cancelled.
- The goods ordered by the Client are sent only within the Republic of Poland.
IV. CHANGES TO THE ORDERS
- The client may make changes to the order until the moment of dispatching the goods by the Operator of the online store, by the phone or e-mail.
- It is possible to make the changes by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by the phone 795 663 108.
- Changes to the order will be introduced only after verifying the Client as the account owner or providing the same data as those provided to the Operator of the online store in connection with the given order made without logging in.
- Changes to the order may concern: the number of the goods ordered, resignation from a part of or whole order placed, delivery address, invoice data.
- Changes to the orders concerning the Client?s address and including an instruction to refund the excess payment will be accepted for processing only when the instruction is sent from the e-mail address used for placing the previous order.
V. GOODS (PRODUCTS) PRICES
- All prices in the online store www.pilawski.pl are gross prices and are given in the Polish currency (zloty). They include VAT and do not include shipping costs.
- The price provided in the online store www.pilawski.pl for each product is binding in the moment of placing the order by the Client.
- The Operator of the online store reserves the right to change the prices of goods in the online store www.pilawski.pl, introducing new goods to the online store www.pilawski.pl conducting and cancelling promotional activities in the online store www.pilawski.pl or changing them. The above-mentioned right does not influent the prices of goods in the orders placed before the price changes, conditions of promotional activities or sale come into force.
- The promotions in the online store do not combine with one another unless the rules and regulations of the promotion indicate otherwise.
- The final cost of the order consists of the price of the goods ordered and the shipping cost.
- Each order is confirmed with a receipt as a proof of purchase.
VI. FORMS OF PAYMENT
- The Client may make the payment for the goods ordered in the following form:
a) cash on delivery - processing the order begins when the Operator send to the Client confirmation of order
b) bank transfer via an external payment system PayU, which is operated by PayU S.A. with its registered office in Poznan - processing the order begins when the Operator send to the Client confirmation of order and after the Operator receives from Payu system a conformation of payment
VII. ORDER PROCESSING TIME
- Each product on the store?s website www.pilawski.pl includes estimated time of preparing the order for shipment by the Operator of the online store. The time informs about the number of working days (from Monday until Friday with the exception of public holidays), when the package with the goods ordered will be shipped to the address indicated while placing the order.
- The time when the Operator of the online store will prepare and ship the order to the Client is not synonymous with the time of its delivery. The time of receiving the package is the sum of the time of product?s availability and the estimated time of delivering the product and as such it is only approximate time.
- The shipment of the orders for goods with different availability time is executed after completing whole order which is after passing of the longest term of availability among the goods ordered.
- The orders are delivered through DPD courier company to the address indicated by the Client while placing the order in accordance with the selected form of payment and delivery.
- Information about the current shipping costs in also available while selecting the form of payment and after order confirmation.
- Because of different kinds of goods available, the Operator of the online store reserves the right to exclude some forms of delivery, of which the Client will be informed on the page of a given product.
VIII. COMPLAINTS AND RETURNS
- The Client has the right to withdraw form the agreement within 14 days of receipt of goods. Withdrawal from the agreement must be filed in writing within 14 days of receipt of the goods. In order to make a statement of withdrawal from the agreement, the Client may use the withdrawal form and send the filled statement to the address: PILAWSKI, ul. Porcelanowa 23, 40-246 Katowice. The Operator of the online store also accepts a signed statement sent by e-mail to the address: email@example.com. After accepting the statement of withdrawal from the agreement by the Operator of the online store, the Client should immediately sent the goods they wish to return.
- The goods should be sent back along with the proof of purchase (receipt) and the withdrawal form to the address: PILAWSKI, ul. Porcelanowa 23, 40-246 Katowice.
- The goods cannot bear any trace of use, must be complete and undamaged. The Client ears the shipping costs connected with returning the goods.
- After receiving the goods, the Operator of the online store will return the amount paid in by the Client (to the bank account number indicated by the Client or in the same form the Client chose while making the original transaction) equal to the value of the goods + refund of the shipping costs paid in, equal to the cheapest method of package delivery offered by the Operator of the online store.
- Operator of the online store does not accept any packages sent back with cash on delivery method and does not carry any costs incurred in connection with such packages.
- In case of complaint, the goods must be sent back along with the proof of purchase (receipt) and the complaint description to the address: PILAWSKI, ul. Porcelanowa 23, 40-246 Katowice.
- If the complaint is settled in favor of the Client, the Operator of the online store will exchange the product to the one of full value and if the exchange is not possible, the Operator will return the due amount to the bank account number indicated by the Client, within 14 days.
- The costs connected with sending back the goods will be immediately sent back to the bank account number indicated by the Client, after receiving and accepting the complaint, on the basis of presenting the proof of carrying the shipping costs by the Client.
- Differences in the look of the goods delivered and their visualization on the website of the online store www.pilawski.pl (color, proportions itd.) cannot be the basis for complaint and return of the goods, as these differences may result from different monitor parameters or individual settings of the Client?s computer.
- The time for considering the complaint is 14 working days, from the day of package delivery. The Operator of the online store takes any necessary steps to solve the complaint in the shortest possible time.
- In case of rejecting the complaint, the product is sent back at the Client?s expense.
- Checking the condition of the package and defining the character of the breakage or damage of the packaging in the presence of the courier, including composition of the damage protocol, will make it easier for the Operator of the online store to consider the complaint
- The Operator of the online store does not bear any responsibility for not making a refund or its delay, if it was caused by providing the Operator with incorrect personal data (name, surname, address) or incorrect bank account number.
IX. PERSONAL DATA
- Client, while placing the order in the online store www.pilawski.pl, gives consent to place his or her personal data in the database of the Operator of the online store and to process the data for the purposes of finalizing the agreement.
- Providing the data by the Client and consent to process the data is necessary to complete the order.
- The Operator of the online store does not bear responsibility for providing untrue personal data by the Client.
- Personal data are protected in under the Act of 29.08.1997 ??On Protection of Personal Data? (Journal of Laws No. 101 item 926 as amended) in a way that does not allow third parties to access them.
- The Administrator of Clients? personal data is the Operator of the online store www.pilawski.pl
- Clients of the online store have the right to demand that their personal data are deleted from the system of the online store www.pilawski.pl by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
X. TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS AND RESERVATIONS
- To browse and use the online store it is necessary to have access to the Internet
- Store?s software is compatible with popular internet browsers, especially: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari.
- Using the online store requires such configuration of the internet browser which allows for accepting and using cookies files
- The Operator of the online store reserves the right to temporarily suspend functioning of the store and to make other breaks in access to the store (especially to the products presented), caused especially by the need of maintenance, system repair or updates of prices and descriptions of the products presented in the store.
XI. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The sales agreement is concluded between the Client and PILAWSKI, ul. Porcelanowa 23, 40-246 Katowice, Tax Identification Number (NIP) 645-234-90-69.
- The goods presented on the online store pages www.pilawski.pl do not constitute an offer as defined by the Civil Code.
- The Operator of the online store does not bear responsibility for blocking by the administrators of e-mail servers the messages sent to the e-mail address indicated by the Client and for deleting and blocking the e-mail messages by the software installed on the computer used by the Client.
- In any matter not covered by these Rules and Regulations shall apply, in particular, the provisions of the Civil Code, the provisions of the Act on Specific Conditions of Consumer Sales, the amendment to the Cilvil Code and the provisions of the Act on protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a hazardous product.
- These rules and regulations apply from 01.01.2018
- The Operator of the online store reserves the right to amend these Rules and Regulations. The amendments come into force within the term indicated by the Operator of the online store, not shorter than seven days since publication on the website of the amended Rules and Regulations. Until the amended Rules and Regulations come into force, the orders placed by the Clients are processed on the basis of previous arrangements.
- 7. The Operator of the online store does not bear responsibility for interruptions in the access to the online store www.pilawski.pl resulting from technical problems, maintenance, check-ups, exchanges, repairs and other reasons beyond the control of the Operator of the online store.
- 8. Any remarks, suggestions, complaints should be sent to: email@example.com, phone 795 663 108 (price according to the operator?s price list).